We are currently seeking energetic, friendly, and engaging individuals to facilitate our children’s birthday parties and other special events!
Must exhibit a positive, team-oriented attitude. Must have a high level of awareness regarding the safety of our guests. Must bring a working knowledge of recreational games and activities or have a strong desire and willingness to learn. Experience in customer service and/or working with children preferred. Experience in Acrobatics, Dance, Clowning, Theater, Circus, Performance, or Public Speaking preferred.
- Work 1-4 weekend shifts per month
- Facilitate parties including operation of Bungee and Zipline, and leading group games and activities
- Monitor age and party size limits and requirements
- Communicate effectively with office staff or manager regarding logistics or safety issues
- Uphold safety requirements as directed by acrosports management including guidelines for use of Zipline, Bungee, FastTrak, Foam Pit, and Main Floor
Salary: depending on experience
Hours: Saturdays and Sundays - 1:45pm-9:30pm (hours vary based on event schedule)
Fill out the form below to submit your cover letter and resume.
Or you can email us
To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com with the subject line “Birthday Party Coach”. This position is open until filled.
AcroSports is an EOE organization that values & welcomes diversity in the workplace; ALL qualified applicants are encouraged to apply!
AcroSports is a COVID-safe workplace that complies with all state and local public health mandates.