AcroSports is a unique space designed to inspire play and empowerment through non-competitive movement.
Students are encouraged to be themselves in a colorful, creative, and stimulating space. Our coaches help students use a variety of apparatus as they learn to move and discover their own bodies.
Children ages 10 months to 6 years can climb, swing, tumble and explore their way through our multi-level gymnasium filled with safe and fun one-of-a-kind equipment. Students can crawl through an interactive LED tunnel, swing in hammocks, scramble up our child-sized rock wall, and tumble through obstacle courses that change every week. Each lesson helps build physical skills required for gymnastics, circus, dance, and creative movement, as well as boost a child’s overall physical confidence. All preschool classes are co-ed and based on developmentally-appropriate progressions that teach fundamental skills for body awareness and strength.
Experienced and energetic coaches give individual attention to each child and assure a safe play area. AcroSports coaches are certified in CPR, First Aid, and compassionate communication.
Please note that age requirements in all PreSchool programs are generally NOT flexible (no pun intended). Curricula for each is determined by developmental appropriateness for the age group, not an assumed existing skill-level OR a child’s physical size. Exceptions to age restrictions for PreSchool classes are rare, though a child can enroll in a class if they will be turning the necessary age within two weeks of starting their program.
Parents/caregivers of all students under age 6 are required to stay in the building for the duration of your child’s class. Note that your assistance may be needed during class time in the event that your child needs to use the restroom.
AcroSports is rebooting PreK and Youth programming with a special “Spring Mini Session”
Beginning on Monday, May 10th, this will be a short, 5-week session of some of our most popular classes, taught by veteran AcroSports coaches.
- $115 for 5 weeks
- Tuition will be prorated for any enrollments received after the start of the session.
- 10% sibling discount will be applied to second or more child enrolled from the same family.
- No more than 50% of this session’s tuition can be paid for with class credit.
- Tuition Assistance will not be available this session.
- Priority Registration on Tuesday, May 4th is limited to families who were enrolled in either Winter or Spring sessions 2020. Any ineligible students who enroll during the Priority period will be dropped.
- Due to current COVID-safe health guidelines, NO make-up or drop-in classes will be allowed this session.
- All registration takes place online at acrosports.org. Our office is currently closed, so no phone support will be available during registration. For any questions about enrollment, please email email@example.com and we will get back to you as soon as we can.