AcroSports is a unique space designed to inspire play and empowerment through non-competitive movement.
Students are encouraged to be themselves in a colorful, creative and stimulating space. Our coaches help students crawl, swing, jump, bounce, and roll through a variety of apparatus as they learn to move gracefully and discover their own bodies.
Experienced and energetic coaches give individual attention to each child and assure a safe play area. AcroSports is a member of USA Gymnastics and all of our coaches are certified in CPR, First Aid and compassionate communication.
AcroSports Kids' Programs
Winter Session 2023
Tuesday, January 3rd through Sunday, March 26th
2023 Session Dates
- Spring AcroCamp: Mar 27-31
- Registration Opens Monday February 27th at 10am
- Spring Session: Apr 3-Jun 4 (9 weeks) (Monday 8 weeks)
- Spring Priority: March 13th (Mon)
- Sibling: March 15th (Wed)
- Waitlist: March 16th (Thurs)
- Open: March 20th (Mon)
- Closed Monday May 29 Memorial Day
- Summer Session Jun 12-Aug 13 (9 weeks) (Tuesday 8 weeks)
- Closed Tuesday July 4th
- Summer Camp June 5th- Aug 18 (11 camp weeks)
- Fall Session: Aug 28-Dec 17 (15 weeks)
- Closed Mon Sept 4th Labor Day
- Closed Tues-Sun Nov 21-26 Holiday