We are seeking Early Childhood Education students and others with a passion for working with young children to coach in our award-winning, highly popular physical arts programs for preschoolers.
Applicants need NOT have a formal background in movement (gymnastics, dance, parkour etc), but merely the desire to help young children discover how their bodies move, and support their development into healthy, happy and self-confident humans. Our curriculum is based not on children's physical abilities, but on what is developmentally appropriate for each age group.
Training will be provided (paid!), and final work schedule set according to when YOU are available to work. The majority of PreSchool programs are on weekday & weekend mornings, and early weekday afternoons, so applicants need to have time available to train and work during those timeframes.
To apply, please submit a cover letter & resume via the form below. We look forward to you joining the team!
- Young adult, preferably with, or working on, a child development degree -or the equivalent.
- You must be fully vaccinated against Covid-19
- Experience in child-related services or youth sports coaching.
- Bonus - background in sports or physical arts disciplines
- General Skills: Show Leadership - be self-motivated, and a team player. Grow your knowledge - of beginner & intermediate gymnastics concepts, their skill progressions, and associated terminology.
Starting Compensation: $17-$25/hr, depending on experience
We are a COVID-safe worksite that complies with all local public health mandates, which currently includes mandatory COVID-19 vaccination for all staff and adult students, and the wearing of face masks on the premises at all times.
Fill out the form below to submit your cover letter and resume.
Or you can email us
To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Preschool Gymnastics Instructor position”. This position is open until filled.
AcroSports is an EOE organization that values & welcomes diversity in the workplace; ALL qualified applicants are encouraged to apply!
AcroSports is a COVID-safe workplace that complies with all state and local public health mandates.