AcroSports is seeking an outgoing, energetic person to join our team
This person will be an inspiration that motivates and educates their team to conduct parties with the highest level of professionalism, while creating a welcoming atmosphere for our customers and guests. In addition to coaching parties along with other staff, the Party Specialist and Admin Coordinator will oversee party implementation every weekend- from the point of customer scheduling, to staffing, securing supplies, and ensuring the party runs as planned. You will be responsible for all planned party activities, as well as keeping the party running as scheduled. The ideal candidate must be enthusiastic and relentless in creating FUN and safe birthday celebrations!
What we’re looking for:
- Weekend Availability is a MUST.
- Hourly position at 16-20 hours/week (Thurs office hours + Sat/Sun parties)
- Experience in a high-volume environment
- Proven leadership and customer service experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortability learning online registration platforms
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Must be flexible and adaptable to change
- Be self motivated, highly dependable, and able to work with minimal supervision
- GREAT with children and adults
- Train, schedule, coach, and support Party Coaches
- Interact with every host and serve as the point of contact for all parties
- Regularly respond to email and phone inquiries about party details, specific requests, and payment information.
- Maintain & regularly update the online party reservation system
- Responsible for the successful execution of all parties and events
- Consistently uphold our cleanliness and safety standards
- Monitor and replenish AcroSports marketing materials throughout the building as needed.
- Manage inventory of event supplies and order party supplies as needed.
- Experience working with/coaching children
- Background in movement, dance, physical performance, gymnastics, parkour or other physical discipline; previous experience with gymnastics and/or aerial equipment a bonus.
- Previous experience with online scheduling and/or class management software (Mindbody, JackRabbit, Acuity, etc) preferred.
- The ability to both lead and work with a team.
- Attention to detail and strong multi-tasking skills
- Can effectively and professionally communicate with Management, Coaches, and Guests
- MUST be available to work weekends, as all parties occur on Saturdays & Sundays
Fill out the form below to submit your cover letter and resume.
Or you can email us
To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Preschool Gymnastics Instructor position”. This position is open until filled.
AcroSports is an EOE organization that values & welcomes diversity in the workplace; ALL qualified applicants are encouraged to apply!
AcroSports is a COVID-safe workplace that complies with all state and local public health mandates.